Sunday, October 21, 2007

You could be happy

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe.
Watch Me Crank It.
Watch Me Roll.
Watch Me Crank That Soulja Boy.
Then Super Man That Hoe.


\

Soulja Boy, Superman that hoe!
:D

My ipod earpiece was spoilt, for about 2 months already.
& Im finally getting a new one today cos mama was free.
Ha ha.


So many choices @ BEST!


I love this! But they dont have purple one ):


EFFING ENORMOUS DESKTOP! OMG D:


:D LOVEEEE.

After walking around at the second floor at IMM for a long time,
we decided to settle & buy this really friggin ex one.
Specially made for ipod nano, mini or whatever ipods.

About $90 leh! Walao.
I dont see the need to buy soooo ex one lah. Lol.


Comes with this thinggy. White white, so plain D:


MAMA & MEEEE.
Its black & white cos the quality is baddddd.


GOOFY :D

Hahah. Thats all, this is how I spent my Sunday.
Studying & all. I think I have mock papers phobia X.X
Eh freak. Ahhh nothing much. School tomorrow, promotion exercise too.
D:

Goodbye all.

No comments: